[texbirds] Re: RFI: Birding app for Android phones

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shawkins4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 06:55:14 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been using Birdseye Log NA for entering birds into eBird. I use
an iPhone but I know the app is available for an Android phone.

I can't say the app is perfect, eBird reviewers know I've fat fingered
a bunch of unusual records, but most of those can be fixed if you just
review your data before submitting it. The feature I love about this
is you submit you data directly to eBird, right from the field.

the interface to enter birds is nice and entry is easy.

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX