[texbirds] Quinta Mazatlan OPEN LATE- Blue-throated Hummingbird YES Tuesday, April 29th

  • From: Tiffany Kersten <tiffanykersten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:59:28 -0500

Just adding to John's post about his refinding of the hummingbird-- it has
been seen every half hour or so for the past few hours. Birders abound on
the property.
We will stay open until at least 7 pm tonight (until sunset if the bird
continues to show) to accommodate interested birders. (Our front gates are
usually locked at 5 pm.)

If you're wondering whether it's being seen into the evening, you can shoot
an email to this address and I will try to check regularly into the
evening.

Great birding!

Tiffany L. Kersten
McAllen, TX