[texbirds] Re: Purple (?) Martin in Houston

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "j26.obrien@xxxxxxxxx" <j26.obrien@xxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:02:51 +0000

Birdlife of Houston, Galveston and the UTC list Purple Martin through early
November. Late dates of Nov 25 and 30. So maybe your bird is not so crazy after
all. Now if you find one after this arctic blast that would be something.

Fred Collins, Director
Kleb Woods Nature Center
20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377
281-357-5324