[texbirds] Port O'Connor..Barn Swallows!

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 10:44:35 -0600

there is for Purple Martins.  This morning there were 3 down by Clark's
oyster facility!...What the...!.  It is 8 days too early for Barn Swallows!
 Is anyone else seeing any?
  I relocated the Yellow-throated Warbler this morning that I was hoping
would be a yellow-lored, unfortunately it does have a small white bit in
the lores.  What a shame, I could have made the talk shows.  Otherwise just
the stuff already reported, RB Nuthatch, Couch's, Scissortail, and a
Pyrrhuloxia<http://ebird.org/ebird/GuideMe?cmd=decisionPage&speciesCodes=pyrrhu&getLocations=states&states=US-TX&bYear=1900&eYear=2013&bMonth=1&eMonth=12&reportType=species&parentState=US-TX>,
 No martins yet today, two Selasphorus Hummers remain in the yard..  I did
not spend much time birding in town...Its Saturday, to many people and lawn
mowers etc.

--
Brush Freeman