[texbirds] Pictures from Our House Yesterday 9/8/12

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 09:22:08 -0400 (EDT)

If you have followed Jan and I you will know how much we like watching and
taking Hummingbird pictures. We were up to around 30 here yesterday evening
 although the numbers look down a little this morning. Here is one flying
shot of  a Broad-winged Hawk from Friday at the Hawk Tower at Smith Point and
several  Ruby-throated Hummingbird pictures from yesterday evening that Jan
took. Also  there is the last picture in this string that is a bird that
showed up by our  bird bath real late yesterday. It was out there with several
Eastern Bluebirds  and a female Baltimore Oriole. We could use some help
with the ID.

_http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBN
QB#!i=2075847466&k=L9vb8M2_
(http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBNQB#!i=2075847466&k=L9vb8M2)