[texbirds] Pictures and Recordings from Attwater/Anahuac On Line

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Javier.Deleon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Imhuck3@xxxxxxx, dhnjfriedrich@xxxxxxxxx, syvertsen_maryjane@xxxxxxxxxxx, pheirs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, JD4032@xxxxxxx, sue_griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, beckc@xxxxxxxx, thetxbirdlady@xxxxxxx, valleybirders@xxxxxxxxx, marggietex@xxxxxxx, madi.s44@xxxxxxx, littlebitrv@xxxxxxxxxxxx, lightspeedtraveler@xxxxxxxxx, Bobrivera138@xxxxxxxxxxx, jjvanm@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 21:29:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi, all!  Finally got the pictures and recordings from the recent
Thanksgiving trip up to Attwater PC and Anahuac NWRs up on the website; here's
the
link to the main page:

http://miriameaglemon.com/Trip%20Reports/Attwater-Anahuac%20Thanksgiving/Att
water-Anahuac%20Main%20Page.html

Private comments on the baby snake are welcome!  Do keep in mind that
there are things I talk about on my own personal website that I don't discuss
on
 Texbirds... :-)  Enjoy,

MB

Mary Beth  Stowe