[texbirds] Photos of Sabal Palm Sanctuary "Western-type" Flycatcher from Sunday 11-08-2015

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "drbirdie" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:06:28 -0500

Hi All,
I finally uploaded several of my photos of the possible Pacific-slope
Flycatcher from Sabal Palm Sanctuary in Cameron County last Sunday, November 8,
2015 to my Flickr album.
As I indicated in my note from 11-8-15, I also got a fairly decent recording of
the bird's up-slurred, two-part call, and I sent that potentially diagnostic
recording to Eric Carpenter, the secretary of the Texas Bird Records Committee.
Even if this bird ultimately can "only" be identified as either Cordilleran or
Pacific-slope Flycatcher, it is still quite rare for the eastern half of the
state at any season.

Photos at:
<https://flic.kr/p/AgVLzc>
<https://flic.kr/p/zVxUyC>