[texbirds] Photo links

  • From: Jim Sinclair <jim.sinclair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:47:10 -0600

There are a number of interesting posts made here that include links to
photos.
Unfortunately, some of those links require that the viewer be signed up for
that particular service.

Many of us choose to avoid certain services due to privacy concerns.  It
would be helpful if the photos could be made available on a non-propriety
site, even if just temporarily.

Thanks!

--
Jim Sinclair (TX-ESA)
TOS Life Member

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein