[texbirds] Re: Painted Redstart 281 rest stop

  • From: Kathleen <Kathleen.Joy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:52:17 -0600

The Painted Redstart was seen at the Brooks County Rest Stop near Falfurrias
between 3:30 and 4:00 today. The bird was seen by at least six of us. Alex and
I did not have cameras but I'm sure the others got excellent pictures. The bird
was seen on the south side of the rest stop. Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone