[texbirds] Re: POC update

  • From: "Sanchez, Isaac C" <sanchez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx" <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 16:08:03 +0000

Is it possible that in large groups of migrating swifts moving across the
Texas coast, that a few Vaux's might mix in? It looks like some Vaux's
winter in the Yucatan peninsula and some might hook up with the Chimneys
on their way back north.

And if they do, how would we be able to differentiate them from the
Chimneys?

Isaac Sanchez
Austin