[texbirds] October Birder Patrol Trip on the 24th

  • From: "Mary Beth Stowe" <mbstowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 07:21:08 -0500

Hi, all!

This month's Birder Patrol trip on the 24th (next Saturday) will be Hawk
Banding with Bill Clark! Time and place will be determined later in the
week, and I shall shoot off another e-mail when I get that information.
Cost is $5.00 per person, and all proceeds go to the educational endeavors
of Arroyo Colorado Audubon.

See you there!

MB

Mary Beth Stowe