[texbirds] Notes from Bolivar Flats

  • From: "Winnie" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wbburkett@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:25:19 -0400 (EDT)

I walked the North Jetty this evening the light is wonderful late in the day
and even though this is the when we have the fewest birds on Bolivar Flats
there was quite a bit to look at.
Bolivar Flats Shorebird Sanctuary--17th Str. jetty, Galveston, US-TX
Jun 12, 2014 6:15 PM - 7:50 PM
Protocol: Traveling
1.25 mile(s)
Comments:     Walked the North Jetty tide was fairly low.
35 species (+2 other taxa)

Neotropic Cormorant  9
American White Pelican  1
Brown Pelican  103