[texbirds] Re: New book - Texas Waterfowl

  • From: Lee Hoy <leehoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:13:54 -0600

I got mine a few days ago.  Absolutely love this book and about 1/2 way
through.  It is VERY readable and informative.  Let's face it, sometimes
our bird books get so bogged down with stuff that the readability goes out
the window.  Absolutely love the fact that they used english measurements.
 Only negative would be a few of the photos are not as good as one might
expect if you are only featuring one or two photos per species.
Nevertheless, a very happy birder with this book.

I highly recommend this book for Texas birders.

Lee Hoy
Georgetown, TX