[texbirds] Need a barn owl

  • From: Beth Duncan <Beth.Duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 19:10:59 +0000

My husband Randy's nemesis bird has been a Barn Owl.  He has not had one since
he started birding.  He's also one species short for his total in Williamson
County for 2013 versus 2012.  I'm not much into counting, but that's what keeps
Randy birding.

I thought for Christmas I could get him a Barn Owl in Williamson County, thus
killing 2 birds with one stone :), sorry, couldn't resist.

If anyone knows of a location they can share, could you email me privately or
text 512-574-6836?

Thanks,

Beth Duncan

Leander, Williamson Co., TX