[texbirds] Re: Need ID Help

  • From: Gary Richards <grcolts@xxxxxx>
  • To: jubailey@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:39:33 -0500

Not being familiar with that bird, I looked it up on the internet.
Seems like they have been able to reproduce successfully in some parts of the
U.S with California being one of those places.
According to F&W those birds are from Africa and parasite other bird nest in
their home country, like cowbirds do here.
Thanks for sharing...

GR