[texbirds] Re: Mountain Plovers in Nueces County

  • From: Jim Sinclair <jim.sinclair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: coreyjlange@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:00:14 -0500

That's CR 12.  Brush and I have been directing folks there for years - from
286 west for three or four miles.  Good for Sprague's Pipits, as well.
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Corey Lange <coreyjlange@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> David Newstead of Corpus Christi just contacted me to say that he found a
> huge flock of 204 Mountain Plovers one mile north of the Chapman Ranch
> corner in Nueces County.
>
> --
> Corey Lange
> Project Coordinator
> University of Illinois at Springfield
> 641.344.8122

Jim Sinclair (TX-ESA)
TOS Life Member
Kingsville, TX

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein