[texbirds] Most recent TOS newsletter

  • From: H Trudell <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 13:35:51 -0500

Does anyone have a paper copy of the "Steve" issue of the TOS newsletter they
would be willing to send to his brother, Gary?

***

Update from Gary Gross, through Susan B & then ultimately the TOS newsletter
editor, Jack Eitnier; I was able to get a copy (PDF) of the recent newsletter
with all the sweet/nice comments about Steve. They were wonderful (but sad) to
read.

I forwarded copies to a bunch of people. Thanks.

If anyone is willing to send me their printed copy, that would also be nice.
Not needed, but nice. I'll be glad to provide my mailing address.

Lastly, Steve had many, many beautiful photographs & slides. We don't know
exactly what we will do with all of it, but rest assured they won't be
discarded. Once we have a plan on what to do with them, I will post something
here.

Contact me directly if anyone has particular ideas. My personal email address
is gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By for now.

***

-h

Heidi Trudell
Marathon, TX

Please pardon my igadget inadequacy!Edit your Freelists account settings for
TEXBIRDS at