[texbirds] Monk Parakeets & Sod farms

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 18:59:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, all!

Internet access at the Ranch is dicey right now, so I'll be quick--great
looks at the Monk Parakeets in Hidalgo, House Finches outside the McAllen
Sewer  Ponds, Anis at the Pumphouse, and GREAT looks at Buff-breasted
Sandpipers at  both Progresso and "Cannon Loop" sod farms!  Also had
White-rumped
Sands at  the latter.

I'm told the webpage is better viewed by going directly to the main page
(below) and following the Big Year links; go to May, and then May 6.

Enjoy!  MB

Mary Beth  Stowe
McAllen, TX
_www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com/)