[texbirds] Re: Message from the Texas Cooperative Wildlife Collection-TAMU

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jackeitniear@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:25:48 -0500

Looks like I have a pile of compost in the freezer...I would also semi,
apologize to Jack for my off the cuff anger...I still resent his contacting
others that contacted my some of permit holders behind my back.......We had
a "Good Samaritan" system that was working well for years with the TCWC
getting loads of super good specimens  .Jack is not the permit police for
Texas, but I do acknowledge he has done a lot for it via TOS the Bulletin
etc......Ok that is done....What to do with the birds I have that you out
there w/o permits provided me....?....Do I see robust tomato plants come
spring?

--
Brush Freeman
Independent and affiliated Field Biologist