[texbirds] MacGillivray's Warbler- Lafitte's Cove

  • From: Greg Page <gregpage1465@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:05:32 -0500

Here is a photo of the MacGillivray's Warbler I saw on Monday.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gregpage/13890573089/
There was a Mourning Warbler there on the same day.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gregpage/14074050142/

Here is a bathing Ovenbird.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gregpage/14097282423/

I spent 3 days on the coast and migration seemed slow for this time of
year, but there were some interesting birds at Lafitte's Cove. The
MacGillivray's was seen Monday and Tuesday. I'm not sure if it was seen
today. I saw a Golden-winged Warbler on Monday and Wed. Today there was a
Veery and a Gray-cheeked Thrush.

Greg Page
Houston