[texbirds] Lubbock Area Christmas Bird Counts

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <terrverts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 09:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings All:
Several folk have been asking me for the dates for the three Lubbock area CBCs.

The Lubbock County CBC will be held on Saturday, 14 December 2013.  I need at
least sixteen participants (including eight area leaders) to get this count
done properly.

The Muleshoe National Wildlife Refuge CBC will be held on Sunday, 15 December
2013.  I need at least eight participants (including four area leaders) to get
this count done properly - and the count is contingent on the current closure
of the refuge being lifted.

The White River Lake CBC will be held on Saturday, 28 December 2013.  I need at
least ten participants (including five area leaders) to get this count done
properly.

I will post additional details about these counts in mid-late October.  If you
absolutely must have them now, get in touch with me at terrverts@xxxxxxxxx.  Do
NOT simply reply to this message - my e-mail, for reasons to complicated to go
into at this point, must be entered manually.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock