[texbirds] (Local Interest) Poss. Black Phoebe - Tarrant Co.

  • From: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds Posting Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 23:41:49 -0500

TexBirders,

Our iNaturailst pal Sam Kieschnick posted an image (July 6) which appears to be
a possible/probable Black Phoebe at a creek crossing on Rendon Road in southern
Tarrant County:

http://www.inaturalist.org/observations/1730272

The location is 0.25 mi SE of McPherson Road or about 2.2 mi NW of FM 1187 at
Rendon. Sam’s photo is not 100% definitive but it is hightly suggestive of
Black Phoebe. Further confirmation would be useful.
I am not personally familiar with the location.

Chuck Sexton
Austin, TXEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at