[texbirds] Re: Living Dinosaurs Feeding Frenzy/ link to AUK paper - pdf copy

  • From: MBB22222@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 01:25:50 -0400 (EDT)

OK here is a link to download PDF copy of this paper (“Bird Origins Anew”
published in AUK - Jan 2013)
_http://www.bioone.org/doi/pdf/10.1525/auk.2013.130.1.1_
(http://www.bioone.org/doi/pdf/10.1525/auk.2013.130.1.1)
(thanks  goes to Anthony up in Lubbock for providing me the title so I
could make a  search)

No comments from me, I will withhold my opinion about this paper even that
I fully support the theory - it is better when reader can have his/her own
opinion.

But I recommend to check this page:
_http://people.eku.edu/ritchisong/feather_evolution.htm_
(http://people.eku.edu/ritchisong/feather_evolution.htm)
And  after that do some your own research checking Prum and Brush
(different Brush)  work if you find this problem interesting. Great stuff. BTW
the
feather  evolution is the only subject of interest to me.

Mark B Bartosik
Houston, Texas
_http://www.pbase.com/mbb/from_the_field_
(http://www.pbase.com/mbb/from_the_field)

In a message dated 3/19/2013 5:52:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Interesting paper in most recent AUK (lead story) on birds as dinos  or
not....B

--
Brush  Freeman