[texbirds] Lincoln's Galore

  • From: Dell Little <dellel1119@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 21:45:54 -0500

For those who seem to struggle with the little brown things. Now's the
perfect time to get out and study them. Almost twenty today in an hour walk
along the Elm Fork of the Trinity along the Campion trail in Irving. And
that's just the ones I got the bins on. I don't wanna see any more Facebook
ID problems with this bird after this next couple of weeks. They're
everywhere. I also had a symbiotic experience with the dirt bikers. They
make a nice trail along the Trinity River in the Keenan Crossing section of
the pathway. (If you can find it). This spot should be real interesting in
a couple of weeks. I'll just make sure I'm out if the way by during
the weekends. I may get run over. Also found Northern Harrier, 2 Little
Blue Heron, a Field, Song, Chipping and several White- throated Sparrows.
Go get on those Lincoln's now!!