[texbirds] Re: Lesser Black-backed Gull in Smith county today

  • From: Mike Bloodsworth <bloodsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 19:07:53 -0800 (PST)

Here is the best photo I was able to get of the LBBG found first by Eamonn
Thurmond and Peter Barnes on Pleasure Acres Lake in Smith County this morning.
Long distance and poor lighting made photos difficult.

Mike Bloodsworth
Tyler

http://mikeintyler.smugmug.com/Nature/Most-Recent/i-R5bkXGH/0/O/122_edited-1.jpg