[texbirds] Least Grebe at Brazos Bend

  • From: Andrew McCullough <andrewjpm2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:19:19 -0800 (PST)

This morning I went looking for the Least Grebe reported at Brazos Bend
(reported on the Park's bird list). I found one in New Horseshoe Lake in the
area shortly before the Horseshoe Lake trail meets the Elm Lake trail (as you
approach from the parking area located at the far end of Elm Lake (the one-way
loop area).

Andy McCullough

TMC Houston