[texbirds] Laredo Christmas Bird Count

  • From: <pfoster1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 14:59:00 +0000

Please join us for the Laredo Christmas Bird Count on Saturday, December 28.
We have excellent locations but need help!   There is a precount dinner on the
27th and a count dinner on the 28th.  If you can help us,  please let me know,
and I will forward your info on to the new compiler.

Susan Foster
Rockport (formerly Laredo)