[texbirds] Laguna Gloria 5-15-15: Veery in the AM, 13 Warbler sp.

  • From: Sam Fason <scfason@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 23:07:02 -0500

This evening i birded laguna gloria, and it seems the rain knocked down
some stuff, with 13 species of warbler total today. the veery once again
elluded me, but i got a report that it was seen in the morning. Several
birders were around this evening, and I spent a bit of time birding with
Chris Warren and Kenny Anderson.

Least Flycatcher http://www.flickr.com/photos/57637231@N04/7207358016/
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher
Willow Flycatcher
*Traill's *Flycatcher
Philadelphia Vireo
Veery - Sean Paul Kelley had the bird in the morning calling, then seen, in
the morning. attempts to relocate the bird were in the evening unsuccessful\
Swainson's Thrush
Gray Catbird
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Black-and-White Warbler