[texbirds] LRGV RBA posted and THANK YOU

  • From: "Mary Gustafson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "live4birds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:35:42 -0400

Hi all, I posted an updated Rare Bird Alert to rgvbirds.blogspot.com as I do
each and every Thursday... other than the past month!  Thanks to Tiffany
Kersten of Quinta Mazatlan for updating the RBA in my absence, and thanks to
John Yochum of Estero Llano Grande State Park for recording the RBA each week!

Mary Gustafson
Mission, Texas