[texbirds] LLELA Bird walk cancelled for June

  • From: Susan Yost <sdyost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds - Email <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 12:26:10 -0500

Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area’s {LLELA} June 13th bird walk was
rescheduled to June 6th, because the April Ale of a Trail race was rescheduled
for June 13th [our regularly scheduled day]. That race has now been
cancelled and the June 6th bird walk has also been cancelled. Most of the
birding trails and blinds are under water.
The bird walks will start back up in September. Hopefully LLELA will dry out
but not dry up and we will see lots of good birds this fall. Happy birding!

Sue YOST ~^/^~
Friends of LLELA
Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area
Dento County