[texbirds] Kayak needed in Port Lavaca

  • From: Joe Fischer <fischer13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 07:32:33 -0600

Texbirders, Dorian Anderson is looking to make a kayak run for the Flamingos in
Cox Bay.  The best days would either be Tuesday or Wednesday depending upon the
wind. I have offered my kayaks for this trip, but can't be there until Friday
or Saturday and a mid week run will save him a lot of miles on the bike.

If you are not familiar with Dorians historic ride, just google "biking for
birds" as he is now beyond 600 species ytd.

Should be able to offer something, just let me know and I will put you in touch
with Dorian.

Joe Fischer
Friendswood, TX
http://www.pbase.com/joe_e_fischer
Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at