[texbirds] It's that time of year again

  • From: Ronnie Kramer <ronniekramer1964@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ronnie Kramer <ronniekramer1964@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:56:49 -0600

Hello to everyone that has ever found their way into my contact list.
So I started thinking about holiday cards and I realized I have a nightmare
of a contacts list, with yahoo, gmail, outlook, iPhone etc I have so many
contacts and duplicates that I barely know where to start. Many of you I
know fairly well and many of you maybe I have met only on line or through
eMail. So I decided to clean up my contacts by asking all of you for your
help.

If you’d like to be retained in my up to date contact list please fill out
this secure webform <https://podio.com/webforms/14268493/956991>and I’ll
send you a holiday card!!!

So many of you I have not seen or heard from in years and so much has
happened in the past two years for me that an update is in order. First, I
have lost around 130 lbs in the past two years. What a difference that
makes. I’m feeling better and much more active. Second, I got up and
quite my state job about a year ago with out having anywhere else to go. I
had just had enough. I took a year off, went on several extended vacation
including one to Costa Rica (a life-long dream). I took over 30,000
photographs of birds all across Texas. And I learned to bake kolache and
klobasneke just like Nana. Third, I am now in real estate in Austin and
loving it. Life has really changed.

Thanks and have a great year,

Ronnie Kramer, REALTOR
Bold Living Homes
Keller Williams Realty
Chair, Travis Audubon Society Field Trip Committee
Co-chair, Friends of Balcones Songbird Festival

(512) 750-8797
ronniekramer1964@xxxxxxxxx
11525 Church Canyon Drive
Austin, TX 78754