[texbirds] It is here ...Another potent weather event at 11:30...Was just out in the yard hearing Solitary Sands., buntings, dickcisel , thrues etc. wondering what the hell to do with that wall of thundersorms in sight....Me too., Already the thunder rumbles...Late birds will have a tough time, in the morning birders should have a good one....damn will I ever get home.

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 23:42:02 -0500

*************************************************************************************************************
It is here ...Another potent weather event at 11:30...Was just out in the
yard hearing Solitary Sands., buntings, dickcissels , thrushes, Uplands
etc.all  wondering what the hell to do with that wall to wall of
thunderstorms/lightening from east to west as they come in off the
gulf....Me too., Already the thunder rumbles...Late birds will have a tough
time over the drink, in the morning birders should have a good one....damn
will I ever get home?.  Just go outside now if you are up late and listen
to the birds milling about overhead!
Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/