[texbirds] Invitation for Lake Tawakoni Birding

  • From: Jay Packer <jay@xxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 15:42:04 -0600

Hi Texbirds. I know this message is going out late, but I wondered if
anyone in the DFW area was up for birding tomorrow around Lake Tawakoni and
other spots. My wife and I are doing the century club and were wanting to
work on Hunt and Rains Counties. We'd love to have someone join us, as it's
(often) great fun to meet new birders. Even if you can't go with us, I'd
love to hear any suggestions for where to go, especially for hard to get
species. (I have some ideas of course as I've been there before, but any
suggestions are welcome.) Just email me and we can work out the details. I
may not be able to respond until later this evening. I think we'll be
staying in Greenville tonight.
--
Jay Packer
(sent from my phone)