[texbirds] Informal Century Club Field Trip

  • From: D D Currie <ddbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 19:58:37 -0600

To All:  The Pittsburg, Texas Chamber of Commerce is very interested in
attracting birders to Lake Bob Sandlin.  Interestingly, the are 4 small
counties in the vicinity of Lake Bob Sandlin including:  Camp, Morris,
Franklin and Titus.
Dell and I are going to hit these 4 counties over the weekend of March 14 &
15 as part of the Century Club birding.  If you would like to join us, we
plan on meeting at the Barefoot Bay Marina and Resort at 7:30am on
Saturday, March 14th.  The Pittsburg COC and the Marina will be providing
coffee and donuts for us birders on Saturday morning.  We will visit
locations noted as ebird hotspots and any other areas that look
interesting.  Sunday birding destinations will depend on how we do on
Saturday.

*County birding is somewhat random and fluid.  In other words.....we don't
totally know where we're going until we get there!*

Bring food, water, snacks, and 2-way radios if you want to participate.

*PLEASE RSVP TO ME BY WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11 IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND.*

Here is the location for Barefoot Bay Marina and Resort:
Barefoot Bay Marina and Resort

5244 FM 1520, Pittsburg, Texas 75686
We are located at the FM 1520 Bridge on Lake Bob Sandlin.  This is 4 miles
northwest of Pittsburg.

*903-856-3643 <903-856-3643>*
Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D. D. Currie