[texbirds] I need your help ...

  • From: engintsf@xxxxxxx
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:07:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, I made a trip early to
Malaysia for a program and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and
credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my
passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately
for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact
with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking
of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get
in. I really need to be on the next available flight.

I will be waiting to read from you soonest because you can only reach me via
email.

Jeff.