[texbirds] Re: Houston CBC at Baytown Nature Center Dec 19

  • From: Sallie Sherman <salliesherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tracey.Prothro" <Tracey.Prothro@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "DHanson139@xxxxxxx" <DHanson139@xxxxxxx>, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 11:32:12 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Gate opens at 6:00 am

Happy Connecting. Sent from my S= print Samsung Galaxy S=C2=AE 5

From: "" (Redacted sender "DHanson139" for DMARC) Sent: Dec 1, 2015 8:18 AM
To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: maryalice.trumble@xxxxxxxxxxx, tracey.prothro@xxxxxxxxxxx, christina.bu=
tcher@xxxxxxxxxxx, Jina.Faith@xxxxxxxxxxx, salliesherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Houston CBC at Baytown Nature Center Dec 19

I just want to remind everyone that in the month of December we do not= do
the normal Baytown Nature Center bird count and do that portion of the =
Houston Christmas count at the Baytown Nature Center. This will be on Decem=
ber 19th and I am not sure yet what time we will meet to owl that morning.
When I know for sure I will let eve= ryone know. David Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
TOS Member
Texas Master Naturalist
FeatherFest 2016 Birding Program Leader