[texbirds] Re: Hornsby Bend WWTPs

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kenny Anderson <kennya290@xxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:45:54 -0500

.
Yesterday I typed a note from my Iphone about Hornsby Bend but several said
no text was attached.   All it said was there is/was a Western Sandpiper
out there that is banded with either a white or yellow band but the
distance was too far for me to be 100 % and was too far and muddy see any
metal band

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621