[texbirds] Hooks Woods Audubon's Oriole NOT

  • From: Ron Weeks <ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 08:58:43 -0500

TexBirders,

The bird I am told is the same oriole as reported yesterday is definitely not
an Audubon's.  It is singing in the exact spot posted yesterday.  It looks and
sounds like a weird plumage Orchard Oriole.  Have recordings and pics for full
review later. Just got here but things looking slow AGAIN at High Island.

Ron Weeks
Lake Jackson

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at