[texbirds] Harris's Hawks- San Jacinto

  • From: Greg Page <gregpage1465@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:14:33 -0800 (PST)

I saw the 2 Harris's Hawks at San Jacinto Battleground yesterday (1-25-13). I
saw them flying across the lake and land in the tree where they have been seen
before. This is just before the end of the road where it circles around. Its on
the other side of the road where the bridge is that has a sign that says trail
closed. There is a large dead tree in the small woods where they like to land.
I was able to get a few good photos.

PHOTO 1  http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregpage/8418756984/in/photostream

PHOTO 2  http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregpage/8418760154/in/photostream

Greg Page