[texbirds] Harlingen Bird Festival & Ravens

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 13:28:18 -0500

I'm looking forward to this years RGV Bird Festival and so thankful of all the
volunteer hours that go into it, thank you!  Don needs a ride from the Marriott
Wed., Nov. 5th for the 5 am trip, if you are available.  The Housesitter will
be here.

Now for Ravens, which have been around for awhile.  Ebird got upset that I had
3 Ravens and I found it strange that I had two on one transmission tower and
one in another.  We did hear them later, so the ID was good.  Why did they have
different towers?

Hawks are causing chaos in the feeding areas, so mostly quiet there.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TASEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at