[texbirds] Re: Great Horned Owl questions - local

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:35:06 -0600

noted that once the young hatchlings get to a certain size, the adults want
nothing to do with them during daylight hours and will day roost elsewhere
away from the begging brats.....Same for Barn and Screech Owls in this neck
of the country.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/