[texbirds] Re: Great Day at Sabine Woods

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve mayes <sgmayes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 21:44:48 -0500

Geeez...I should be down at Petra's/POCO...Willie's report yesterday and
now yours...I am missing the boat..(But darn it I had a Cape May :-)..I
wanted to call a Blue-winged this morning with pathetic views but it was in
dense stuff and I did not hear any chips.  Oh well.  I very much enjoy the
early Kinglets and my "snapping" Brown Thrasher...And tire of LETE and
Nomenclature discussions.  Thank you, Willie and others for providing
sightings reports....I sure wish more reports came out of the NCTX-Central
Texas region.  BTW for the hard core birders that really want to get into
genetics, nomenclature, split, lumps etc....Pls. let me remind all there is
Tx-Ornithology...Too many of these good discussions go to FB and Texbirds
where they vaporize within hours, especially on FB.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas