[texbirds] Golden-cheeked Warbler - southwest Austin

  • From: "LMarkoff" <canyoneaglej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 07:16:23 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings Texbirds,

Sonuva gun.  Just now I heard then saw an adult male Golden-cheeked Warbler
in the yard.  I guess he is done with nesting, fancy-free and so heading
south already?

Once I sold my Edwards County place I never expected to see a GCWA on my own
property again.  He sure made my day.  Warbler yardlist is up to 10 species
now, hot dog!

Lori Markoff
far southwest Austin