[texbirds] GCBO Smith Point Hawk Count, 11 Aug

  • From: Tony Leukering <greatgrayowl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 08:43:06 -0500

Hi all:

I'm now ensconced in my home for the next few months at Smith Point, with
yesterday being my first day on the tower this season.  This year, Sue Heath
set up a blog for the hawk count (see my signature), and I will be reporting
the daily results there, with a quick post to Texbirds to announce the posting
and, at times, provide a few of the juicy bits.  Please see the post about
yesterday.

Enjoy,

Tony Leukering
Smith Point, TX
smithpointhawkwatch.wordpress.com

Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at