[texbirds] GCBO Raptor Rodeo

  • From: "Susan Heath" <sheath@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TexBirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:28:39 -0600

TexBirders,

GCBO is once again holding our Raptor Rodeo event to raise money for the
Smith Point Hawk Watch. We have expanded the timeframe from January 15
through February 28 and are now having 5 regional tournaments. There are no
age restrictions for participation so come on out and have a fun day
counting raptors with your kids, grandkids or anyone who loves raptors as
much as you do. Last year the winner counted 387 raptors in one day! For
more information check our website:

http://www.gcbo.org/html/RaptorRodeoFlyer.pdf

Sue

Susan A. Heath, PhD