[texbirds] Fwd: Painted Redstart-YES

  • From: "Allen" <dmarc-noreply-modpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "allenreyer@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Texas Birds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 21:09:15 -0500

Subject: Painted Redstart-YES

After about a 30 minute search, we (7 of us) found and had really good looks
at the Painted Redstart at the Falfurris rest area. The bird was not singing,
but actively feeding in the live oaks.

On another note, we were unsuccessful in locating the Striped Sparrow up by
Taylor. We knew that it hadn't been seen for almost 2 weeks, so decided to
give it a shot. No luck!

Al Reyer
Bellevue, NE

Sent from my iPad