[texbirds] Fwd: Fw: James R Stewart 1926-2015

  • From: Brooke Nicotra <brookenicotra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 09:48:55 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Brent Ortego* <brentortego@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Subject: Fw: James R Stewart 1926-2015
To: brooke nicotra <brookenicotra@xxxxxxxxx>

Jim was somebody I considered a Friend and I highly respected him as an
expert birder for many years. When I first started birding in Louisiana
during the 70's he was considered as one of the senior/top birders of North
Louisiana. I was later surprised to find him in Texas when I started up
the Matagorda County CBC. Jim was a regular and major contributor to this
CBC from its beginning.

Brent Ortego
Victoria, TX

--