[texbirds] Fw: BIRDCALLS WITH CLIFF SHACKELFORD - Airs Tuesday, July 21 at 6 p.m.

  • From: "Les Stewart" <stewart54321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TexBirds List" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 05:26:57 -0500

BIRDCALLS WITH CLIFF SHACKELFORD
Airs Tuesday, July 21 at 6 p.m.
Once again Nacogdoches ornithologist Cliff Shackelford, from the Texas Parks
and Wildlife Department, will take questions about all our feathered friends on
"Bird Calls" from Red River Radio. That's 88.9 FM for folks in the
Lufkin-Nacogdoches area. If you have a photo or the recorded sound of a bird
that you'd like Cliff to research and identify for this show please send them
to wbeckett@xxxxxxxx and we'll ask Cliff to help identify the bird. We'll also
post your photos and recorded sounds on our website after the show.

Listen live online, or get the podcast later, or listen to past shows...
http://redriverradio.org/post/bird-calls-cliff-shackelford-10