[texbirds] Frontera Audubon Thicket, 8/24/15

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "antshrike1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:21:31 -0400

A warm, humid, muddy morning gave me 40 species of birds at Frontera Audubon
Thicket in Weslaco including both waterthrushes, Mourning Warbler, Alder and
Olive-sided Flycatchers, Green Kingfisher, Gray Hawk and six Clay-colored
Thrushes. A front is expected to lower humidity later in the week and might
bring some birds with it. Frontera is open 8AM to 4PM Tues through Sat and noon
to 4PM on Sun. Photos and list are on my blog.

http://antshrike.blogspot.com/2015/08/frontera-audubon-thicket-82415.html

Dan Jones, Weslaco